Our minimum dining age in the restaurant is:
- Tuesday to Saturday lunch, no restrictions.
- Friday and Saturday after 5.30pm, over 18’s only.
- Greek party nights (last Thursday of the month) after 6:00pm, 12 years old.
- Sunday – no restrictions.
- Our minimum age to enter the bar is 21.
- In order that we offer all our customers the best service, please ensure you arrive at the restaurant ready to be seated at the time of your reservation or earlier. We operate specified sitting times for all reservations. If you arrive late, then we reserve the right to cancel your reservation or move you to a later seating time. Deposit held will not be refunded for cancellation caused by late arrival.
- Tables are allocated on the day by the restaurant and although we do everything, we can to allocate a table in your preferred area of the restaurant, we cannot always guarantee this.
Reservations, Cancellations and Refunds
A £20 per person booking fee is required for all Friday and Saturday evening reservations and this will be deducted from your bill when you dine.
For tables of up to 5 diners, we accept cancellations strictly within 2 full days’ notice of your reservation and will issue a full refund of booking fee. If you cancel after this time, then you can move your booking but only once and after this point the booking fee will be non-refundable.
For tables of 6 or more diners, we accept cancellations strictly within 5 full days’ notice of your reservation and will issue a full refund of booking fee. If you cancel after this time, then you can move your booking but only once and after this point the booking fee will be non-refundable.
For bookings where we have taken your card details as security, your details are held on Stripe, a secure payment platform. Your card will be charged £20 per person in the event you miss your reservation or without providing a minimum of 48 hours’ notice.
Please note that Yiamas diners do not have access to Club Nyx, as this is a separate pre-book only venue. For more details please visit their website: Welcome to Nyx | Nyx Brentwood, Essex (clubnyx.co.uk). Yiamas diners can book a show meze table to gain access to the venue. To book, please follow the link: Avenista Table Reservations.
- Please advise your server of any allergens and although every effort is made, we are not always able to prevent cross contamination.
- If you are celebrating a birthday, please let your server know and we can offer a birthday dessert that will be the diner’s choice of dessert brought out on a specifically designed birthday plate with a celebration candle – this can be pre-ordered and is charged as the menu price.
- You are more than welcome to bring your own.
- Our dress code is smart: no gym wear, vests, caps or work boots. Smart trainers are allowed.
- Management reserve the right to refuse entry to any person or remove any person who in their opinion is causing a nuisance or disruption to other diners. No refund will be offered to customers who are refused entry or rejected in such circumstances.
- We have the right to refuse to serve you alcohol if we believe you to be drunk and disorderly.
- Yiamas restaurant operates a strict no-drugs policy.
- When leaving the premises, please keep the noise to a minimum out of respect for our residential neighbours.
Personal Belongings and Property
- Yiamas accepts no responsibility for any property left on the premises.
- Personal belongings are left in the cloakroom at the owner’s risk and Yiamas does not accept any liability for any loss of damage to such items.
- Customers are advised to keep vulnerable items with them always.
- Lost property will be kept for one month after which time it will be disposed of.
E-Gift Vouchers are available by contacting the restaurant firstname.lastname@example.org – or can be purchased from the restaurant
- Vouchers can only be used for full payment; no change will be issued for any unused amount. No cash alternative is available.
- We regret that we cannot re-issue or refund lost, stolen, or mislaid or damaged gift vouchers.
- Gift vouchers will be subject to verification at time of presentation, and we can reserve the right not to accept any vouchers that have or appear to have been forged, damaged, defaced or otherwise tampered with. To deface a voucher will render it invalid.
On-site Parking Available
We strongly recommend if arriving by taxi, you book your return taxi in advance for your journey home.